Lady Rider Wings and Feather Medium Size Tribal Patch
Small Lady rider patch with pink purple wings and green feathers. Measures 5.5x4.75 inches. Designed by Arturo Vilmenay. Also available in large version. See related patches below. A patch for all lady riders who like tribal native American designs.
The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- 5.5x4.75 inch
- Embroidered Back Patch for Bikers
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing