High Society Patch
High Society patch is embroidered in white over black written in arch with a pot leaf underneath it measures 3.5x12 inches.
The Patch is Embroidered. Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias, or emblems.
This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- 3.5x2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing