South Dakota Patch
Rocker Patch for those from the state of South Dakota. The iron on patch is embroidered in white over black and measures 4x1.75 inches. The state patch is in the shape of a rocker designed to go on the shoulder of jackets or the front of vests. Features die cut borders so you can sew on to your leather. The patch can also be ironed on to non-leather products as well.
- 4x1.75 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing